Class: Leadership Presence, Listen to Transform Your Life
Most often we listen to reply. We don’t take the time to focus on the person speaking and really get what they are saying. Instead we focus on what we think about what the speaker is saying and what we want to say in reply. We are not intentional in listening deeply to our loved one. We jump in with our own thoughts and opinions not knowing if we truly comprehended what the other said.
In this class, we’ll discuss a listen model that encourages you to Focus, Acknowledge, Invite and Summarize. We’ll dive into what each of these aspects of listening means and how to implement these skills in a conversation. You’ll practice these listening skills with a partner and receive supportive feedback.
Join us for a fun and engaging listening class where you’ll learn and practice heartfelt listening. You’ll be amazed at your ability to feel more love and connection with those you love!
FREE Class on April 28th at 10:30 am to Noon
Studio Beju: 15630 Main St NE, Duvall http://www.studiobeju.com/
Leadership Presence, Mind Fitness Training
You’ve spent more years than you can count building a career that supports your family and your lifestyle.
But today, your workplace feels like a “me-against-them” battlefield that’s completely out of your control. You’ve tried everything you can think of to fix the situation, but nothing seems to work.
Now, you’re stressed out, overworked & exhausted. And you’re worried that if you don’t find a solution soon, you’ll have to say goodbye to the career & lifestyle you’ve worked so hard for.
And at this stage of your life, you don’t want to start over from scratch. You want to find a way to enjoy the career & lifestyle you’ve put so much of your precious time and energy into.
I’m here to tell you that it’s not too late.
There is a way to find the peace & relief you’ve been looking for. A way to finally feel in control of how you think, react and feel at work. A way to stay in your current career without sacrificing yourself and your health. A way to finally enjoy your life again.
As a 20 year training & development professional and life coach, I know it’s possible – because I’ve been exactly where you are.
Like you, I found myself in a job that felt out of my control. And like you, I tried everything I could think of to better my situation, including:
- Working with managers to change processes and procedures
- Wishing co-workers would leave, be fired, or change their behaviors
- Taking classes & reading books on dealing with difficult people
- Changing jobs, companies, and roles
But none of this worked.
Why? Because everything I was trying to change was in the external world. And I finally realized that the only thing I can really control is myself. And this made all the difference.
Reclaim Your Life & Find Peace in the Midst of Chaos
That’s why today I help stressed-out, over-worked, baby boomer women professionals just like you reclaim your life & find peace in the midst of chaos.
How? By applying a three month process of mind fitness training so you can strengthen your thinking habits and move from trying to control the external world to changing the only thing you can – your relationship with yourself.
When you train your mind, you are able to choose your responses and make conscious, intentional choices instead of reacting & feeling out-of-control in the moment. This means that the all the workplace chaos can continue to exist around you, but it no longer impacts you the same way.
Even though nothing has changed externally at work, you’ll start to feel more grounded and connected to your co-workers – even though nothing has changed externally. You’ll start to see that everyone is just trying to do their best, and your office will feel less like a battlefield.
As a result, you’ll realize that you can stay in your current career, maintain your lifestyle and still feel grounded and at peace.
How does the Leadership Presence Program Work?
This small group coaching program includes:
- Ten 90-minute live webinar learning sessions with engaging, interactive conversations
- Small group supportive classes of only 4-6 participants
- Three 50 minute individual coaching sessions
- Collaboration through a private Facebook group
- Access to course worksheets, reading list, and other resources
- Live in person Kick Off and Farewell Gatherings in Seattle (optional)
What results can you expect?
- Stay in your current career, support your family, and maintain your current lifestyle.
- Experience a connection and enjoyment with people at work, even though nothing has changed externally.
- Identify your own triggers and know how to stop yourself before it gets ugly.
- Recognize that people aren’t doing it to you – you’re doing it to yourself. The power to change the relationship is with yourself and not them.
- Increase your self-awareness and consciously choose your actions
- Develop healthy thinking habits and live on purpose