One courageous act can change your life. I know this because it happened to me and it can happen for you too!
I believe in the power of group support because I took a courage step after a powerful Mastermind Group session. I finally got the courage to ask him out!
- I asked Sam to date me again after a six year break in our relationship
- He said he’d think about it and then gave a tentative “yes.”
- Nine months later we were married.
- I learned to love deeper than I thought possible.
- We loved each other fiercely.
- Cancer. Sam was diagnosed at age 51. Impossible; I never saw it coming.
- He totally let go. He let go of his stories, fears, and petty thoughts.
- He was totally present in the moment. He loved fiercely.
- We grew even deeper in love and talked about everything. No stone was left unturned, no regrets, complete disclosure.
- He passed away peacefully in my arms.
I believe courageous acts do change our lives and set our life on a different course. I experienced this and I want you to experience this too so that you can live BIG and move towards your dreams.
“Courage is not the absence of fear. It is the ability to ACT in the presence of fear.”
I’d love to hear from you! What fears are stopping you from taking a courageous step? When have you stepped into action even when you were afraid?
I have a few openings in 2017 for individual Life Coaching & a Mastermind Group.